Over the last year or so, we’ve been trying to increase public awareness of the work we do, whilst trying to raise additional funds at the same time.
You may have seen us out and about with our bright orange gazebo selling lots of cat-related items, both for cats and cat-people.
We’ll be doing the same in 2019, and so far have the following events booked:
- 3rd November – Hadleigh – Food and Craft Fair
- 14th November – Bury St Edmunds – Christmas Light Switch-On
- 22nd November – Stowmarket – Christmas Light Switch-On
- 29th-30th November – Clare – Christmas Fair
- 8th December – Hockwold Hall – Christmas Farye
We are decorating a tree at the Stowmarket Christmas Tree Festival. Come along between the 22nd of November and the 5th of January, and look out for our tree in the church.